Time: 20 minutes
Mandarin Orange Crispy Chick’n from Gardein
200 g green kale
500 g red cabbage
1 teaspoon chili
1/2 lemon, juice from it
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 dl of mixed seeds, example: sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds. Also if you have some dried coconut please top the dish with it.
1. Cook the 7-grain crispy tender by following the instructions on the packaging.
2. Put the leaves of green kale in a big pot with boiling water. Let them boil for approximately one minute. After that put them in ice cold water and chop it finely.
3. Peel the orange and cut it into big pieces.
4. Take a big bowl and mix the cabbage, kale, lemon juice, olive oil, chili and cayenne pepper.
5. When the 7-grain crispy tender is done top the salad with it, top it with the seeds.