Today we give you two options for a side-dish next to your Chick’n Scallopini on the grill. Which one do you think is your favourite?
Creamy Potato Salad
Time: 30 minutes
Chick’n scallopini from gardein
900 g potatoes
6 spoons of vegan sour cream
1 hand full of fresh chopped basil
1/2 red onion, chop it into very small pieces
1 spoon of mustard
Let’s grill together now!
1. Boil the potatoes until they are done, let them become cold. If you are in a hurry then pure cold water over them. Cut each potato into 4 pieces.
2. Turn on the bbq and grill chick’n scallopini 5 minutes per side.
3. Put the potatoes in a big bowl, add sour cream, chopped basil, red onion, mustard, salt, pepper and olive oil.
4. Serve the scallopini with the potato salad.
Sweet Potato Salad
Time: 30-40 minutes
Chic’n scallopini from gardein
500 g sweet potato
3/4lime, juice from it
1 tsp agave syrup
1/2 green chili
1 red onion, cut it into thin slices
1 fresh cilantro plant, chop it
100 g premixed salad
Olive oil, Salt, Chili Spice
Coconut flakes or sesame seeds to top the dish with
Time to cook!
1. wash the sweet potatoes and cut it into 1 cm thick pieces. Put them on an oven sheet, bake them at 200 degrees Celcius for 10-15 minutes.
2. Turn on the bbq and grill the chick’n scallopini for approx 5. minutes per side.
3. Take a big bowl and mix the agave syrup, lime juice, some olive oil, and chili.
4. Put the sweet potato into the spice mix, stir it.
5. Now take a big plate, put first the mixed salad, then the sweet potato add then top it with the sliced red onion and coconut flakes.
6. Serve the grilled scallopini with the sweet potato salad.