Summer is finally here and the barbecue season is on Are you ready to use the grill? Today’s recipe is a “fish” burger with hard bread instead of burger bread.
Time: 25 min
1 package Fishless filet from gardein
6 Hard bread (knäckebröd)
1.5 lemon, juice from it
2 dl iFreiche from Oatly (vegan sour cream)
1 tsp agave syrup
1 tsp chili powder
2.5 tb freshly chopped cilantro
1.5 tb chopped mint (you could buy the frozen one)
How to do it:
1. Turn on your barbecue and grill the fishless filet. Be careful, if the heat is too high you may burn it…
Mango avocado mix:
1. 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, and diced medium.
2. 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and diced medium.
3. Pour juice from half a lemon over the avocado and mango. Add salt.
Mint and cilantro sauce:
1. Chop cilantro and mint.
2. mix it with 2 dl of vegan sour cream. Add agave syrup, salt, and chili powder.
Time to serve:
Cut every fishless filet into two pieces. Take a hard bread, put mango and avocado salsa first in the middle, then the fishless filet over it and top it with a bit of sauce and fresh cilantro. Have a great barbecue evening