- – Preheat oven to 230˚C. Lightly grease or line a large baking sheet.
- – In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt until well combined.
- – Cut vegan butter into small pieces and toss into the flour mixture. Using your fingertips or a fork, combine the butter and dough until you have a coarse crumb mixture. Fold in cheese shreds and diced ham.
- – Add milk and mix to combine. Knead the mixture until it’s a cohesive dough, and place on a clean, lightly floured work surface. Lightly dust dough with flour and flatten into an even rectangle about ¾” thick.
- – Using a biscuit cutter or a drinking glass turned upside down, cut out rounds, and transfer to prepared baking sheet.
- – Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.